Tuesday, July 14, 2009

*Sigh*


This is my custom dressage saddle bag purchased with some of my birthday money. Interestingly enough, my trusty old hunter saddle bag doesn't fit my dressage saddle. Go figure.

This is the second half of my problem order from Dover. Somehow I suspected the problems would continue...and they did. The invoice states the custom bag should be black, with red trim. As illustrated above, the colors are reversed.

I've never had problems like this before when ordering from Dover Saddlery. But then, I generally place my orders via snail mail, not online. Something must have happened in the mysterious ethers of the Internet, because this order was cursed from the beginning.

I guess I'll keep the saddle bag. I'm afraid to return it in the event that: (1) I never get a dressage saddle bag back at all; or (2) They send me another red bag with black trim.

In the greater scheme of things, it's no biggy. But, gosharoonies!

No comments: