Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Hmmm, Good Question

Behind the Bit was tagged with a list of questions that looked intriguing, so I'll give them a try myself.

What are your current obsessions?
My current novel in progress, The Legacy of Pennleah, a young adult fantasy.

Which item from your wardrobe do you wear most often?
Jeans, of course.

What's for dinner?
Lean Cuisine.

Last thing you bought?
A graduation gift for someone who couldn't possibly be old enough to graduate from high school.  ;-)
Before that...books (of course).

What are you listening to?
The fan. Usually it's NPR via KOPB. 

If you were a god/goddess, who would you be?
Epona, protector of horses.

Favorite holiday spots?
Since I haven't been on an airplane since 1984, I obviously don't "holiday" much. But I'd love to return to England and Down Under.

Reading right now?
What the Dead Know by Laura Lippman.

Who or what makes you laugh until you're weak?
Usually Indy, my dog. Such a Goober Boy!

Who's your hero/heroine?
Aside from my mother and her mother? Captain Sully. Grace under pressure. Experience counts!

What's the thing that always makes you smile?
Thinking about loved ones.

Favorite Film?
Pride and Prejudice - the Colin Firth version, of course!

Care to share some wisdom?
It will all work out. Maybe not in the way you think it will or should. But things will eventually sort themselves out.

If you were a tree, which would it be and why?
A Douglas fir, my state tree. Since I'm vertically challenged, it would be nice to see over everyone else for a change.

Name fictitious characters who made a lasting impression on you.
Elizabeth Bennett, Melanie Hamilton-Wilkes.

Four words to describe yourself.
Still waters run deep.

Those are today's answers. Who know what tomorrow's answers would be.

So...I tag Shared Glory Photoblog with the above questions. Heck, she's out of school now and has time for a little nonsense!  :-)


No comments: