Sunday, January 15, 2012

Sunday Stills: Corners

I almost forgot about this week's challenge. Indy got me up this morning before there was decent light to take photos, but thanks to digital cameras with their enhancement programs I managed to salvage a couple of snaps.

I like the following photo because of the rust.


The next one I like because of the depth of the picture as well as the metaphor that we never know where we will end up when we turn a corner in our lives.


Visit Sunday Stills to see how others were "cornered" this week.  ;-)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved the texture of the brick wall. Nice job. :)

Janice said...

nice. I really like the wall shot.

Jake said...

Good job. I like the sense of depth of the brick wall.

Denise said...

Love the wall shot.

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

Thank looks like a container that came off the sunken ship Rena here.