Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Really?


I recently read an article about a study on Middle Age. As defined by the study, "middle age" includes those 40 to 60 years old. Based on that criteria, it would seem that I am officially a Senior Citizen.

Now, how this happened, I don't know. Because I sure don't feel old. Oh, there are those physical signs like the arrival of a few arthritic joints and a metabolism running backwards. However, I've always been bad at remembering names.

But really -- when did my childhood toys become collectible?! And what's with the gray-haired woman in my mirror?

Oh well, I'll keep horsing around and learning new subjects as I conduct research for my books. And as long as I can keep up with Indy on our walks I guess I'm doing okay.

For a Senior Citizen.  ;-)

1 comment:

Mark said...

Hi! I happened upon your blog and found your ideas and photos very interesting. I, too, am a senior citizen, according to the definition you wrote about, so we have much in common--especially love of animals!
Mark