Tuesday, December 29, 2009

It's Back!


I saw the neighbor's frosty roof on my first peek out the window. It looked awfully white and heavy, so I investigated further. Another morning of frozen fog, but so heavy it looked like snow!

Indy enjoyed our morning walk to the nearby city park, licking up frost the entire way.

Then while eating breakfast I glanced out the window and it was "snowing!" Very fine, powdered sugar stuff. I wasn't sure if it really qualified as snow or just crystalized foggy moisture. Anyway, it had the effect displayed above. A quick pic from the front porch.

1 comment:

allhorsestuff said...

Yes it is!!!
Was at work when It began and went.... and kept snowing!
I made it to the bottom of Singer Hill...and saw the cars sliding into one another...NOT me...parked the rig at Abernathy canter..and hoofed it on home!
Be well and warm and have fun!
KK